This cleanser is the best defense against dull, dry, discolored, damaged hair caused by minerals hiding in your water. This vegan shampoo boasts cleansing capabilities without harsh chemicals or sulfates. Can be used weekly in the summer to remove chemicals from the pool.
Why you need it
- preserves the health and vibrancy of hair exposed to hard or softened water
- removes and protects against waterborne elements that dry, damage and discolor hair
- nourishes and protects every strand of hair
- especially beneficial for frequently shampooed hair
- an exclusive sulfate-free, multifunctional surfactant technology delivers the most gentle, yet powerfully effective, shampoo
- prevents discoloration caused by iron and copper
- infuses vital moisture for radiant shine and maximum manageability
- formulated without sulfates, parabens, gluten, and no sodium chloride (salt) added
Key ingredients and their benefits
- Antioxidant Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Helps protect against the damaging effects of the environment including air,
- UV rays and water. Also penetrates hair’s cortex to increase moisture retention.
- Allantoin: Protects scalp and prevents irritation and inflammation.
- Flax Protein: A new and superior plant protein that conditions while leaving a remarkable smooth, silky feel. Provides moisture binding properties and creates a barrier that protects against external pollutants while retaining natural oils and moisture.
- Malibu C® Exclusive Wellness Shampoo Complex: 100% vegan. Derived from Coconut; no animal-derivatives. Pure and clear formula contains no colorants or harsh ingredients. Sulfate-free cleansing agents originate from a multi-functional mild surfactant technology that offers foam-boosting properties and is much gentler than traditional sodium laurel sulfate-based shampoo formulas to help prevent dryness and scalp irritation.
- Rice Protein: Unique, this vegetable protein enhances the manageability and body of hair. Smoothes hair cuticle; improves gloss and texture while providing a protective barrier on damaged, oxidized hair.