If you want to seal in moisture, fight frizz and add shine to your curls after styling, this is just what you need! The lightweight, nourishing formula, made with olive oil and beeswax, zaps frizz and brings back softness. Set it Free blasts curls with essential moisture and adds bounce and shine. To use, spray all over your curls to seal in moisture or use diluted in your hands on multiple day hair to tame frizz and rehydrate. *Curl specialist tip*: DevaCurl suggests spraying onto your hair, however I find it best to spray onto your hands then use to gently scrunch out the crunch/ break the cast.
- Best for all hair types, especially wavy and curly
- Use in small amounts on fine hair and only to break the cast
- Wavy and curly can use when wet or used dry to break the cast
- Can be used as a filler before your gel on wavy and curly hair
- Can refresh curls on multiple day hair and calms frizz midday
- Apply to hands first, then hair
- Keep the 3oz in your purse!
- Lemon and lime zest fragrance
- Available in 3 or 6 oz sizes
You may also like: DevaCurl Super Cream or Tweek Cream Hairspray
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Lipids, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire D'Abeille), Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, PVP, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).